Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kalayaan!

Today is Philippines' Independence Day! We have had our flag ceremony today, which is certainly most peculiar because the flag ceremony usually takes place on Monday mornings. Hello?? Sana naman walang assignments... Haha. Why did I complain? We just have two assignments..., as far as I know... please correct me. Yung mga taga-MunSci diyan na ayaw magtag or magonline sa Y!M. We only have Diquit's and Ventura's (Elec. Math and Biology). God, sana Physics doesn't exist...

Marty!! Pokemon Chronicles!!

We haven't had any classes yesterday and all I did was read (aww...tapos ko na ireread ang book 1, 4, 5, and 6 ng Harry Potter) and did the rest of my assignments. LoL. I searched for songs and poems about friendship. I even tried to download one because I only got tape while some of my classmate brought CD... but it was just too darned slow... >__<

Malapit na! Don't ask what!! Basta malapit na!! Yung you-know-what (get the point already? If you don't, sorry ka na lang. Try mastering Legilimency)

Tomorrow na ang pasok ng ibang estudyante... sorry yung ibang hunter sa K-Zone...HAHAHA!! I have my secret substitute! My mom...(!!) Waahh!! Gusto ko pang magsulat ng isang post! But I need to sleep early. Baka malate ako bukas. I don't want to be late.

Haaayyy.....'bye! Evanesco!

Belated happy birthday to Jastine Sosa! May you have a green-minded, este, excellent skull bashing birthday!!

No comments: