Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Ms. Ventura - why is there always a bird chirping in your class? (hindi nyo gets no?) Kasi naman, pag magsulat sa whiteboard, sobrang diin. And you know, while writing, there's this chirping sounds...
Ms. Maglinte - no comment...better than ****** Barado
Sir Eman - wahahaha! Kapatid ata ni Ronerick! LoL. "Magnitude yung ginagawa ng mga Diglet". Ay, mahilig sa Pokemon! And there's a rumor flying by that he is a MunScian-turned-teacher.
Sir Marcelliano/Marci - ano bang meron sa kisame at palaging tumitingala at tingin nang tingin kung saan-saan si sir?
Ms. Diquit - I've heard of "measure", "if", and "pair" but not "may(as in the month of May)sure", "ef", and "fair"
Ms. Olea - DORY!! HAHAHA!! Ang hina magsalita grabe... I dislike Math na tuloy...
Ms. Figuracion - magaling, magaling, magaling! Another Sir Obsequio personality
Ms. Esguerra - cool english teacher!
Sir Wong - no comment
Sir Jay - I should have said "no comment" for him last year and until now, if he wasn't showing us that he's have a perverted mind.
I think that's all... Oh well, thanks for the tag, Edrun! I do appreciate you very much.
- Added Ate Kamille's blog link
- More IMEEM music!
Friday, June 22, 2007
I had just been recently added to the choir. And got to add more in my "friend list". Thanks to the 'Net. Ayoko mag special mention.
As of now, I have to finish an AP take home quiz, a portfolio about the stages of friendship, an arguementative text on Filipino, SciTech assignment, copy notes... (basta notes). What makes my worries go away is when I'm watching Pokemon Advanced and Chronicles, the one Marty just lent me, and when I'm reading a book or novel.
Yey! July 2 here we come! The whole choir will sing at the inauguration of Aldrin San Pedro, the new mayor, we'll be exempted! Urgh. My weekend is ruined. We will design classrooms tomorrow, do our SPEDRA group project, and choir practice. In the good side, may allowance naman kami sa pagkanta and may kainan sa July 2!!
That's all for now! Evanesco!
Monday, June 18, 2007
1. I say something when I feel like it... Especially in the 'Net (ie. "pork! pork!", "hello", etc...). You'll hear more in reality.
2. Very inquisitive. When I say 'very', I mean veeeeerrrrryyyyy. I almost ask anything. Even if it doesn't concern me
3. I once shrieked when we've heard that Sir Obsequio is absent. Then Sir Jay came bustling into the room and asked who shrieked. Though, I slipped because everybody pin-pointed Allan because he was screaming the time I shrieked. (Sssshhhh)
4. I mutter to myself a bit when I want to express my feelings that badly... [Mutter! Hindi talk!]. Unlike, --- ------. Hahaha. Weeeehhhh
5. I can twist my tongue. A gift I learned from my favorite cousin, Ate Ana Mae, while we went to Pangasinan for a little vacation.
6. I can make my left ear move. Pwede rin sa right, pero konti lang. One time in my elementary days, I think that was grade 2 or 3 or 4, we were talking about dogs which can move and waggle their ears freely. And I reacted. "T'ser (which sounded like 'chair'), bakit napapagalaw ko ang tenga ko?" Then our science teacher dared me to move my ears. Everybody clapped! Thank you! Good show!
John 15: 12-17 NIV (New International Version)
12My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are my friends if you do what I command. 15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you my command: Love each other.
As you may now know, mechanical gadgets makes us alone and remote from the others. We do not confide to someone we know but only ourselves. Some, goes to their friends (which is the point of this "post"), to share secrets and keep them. Putting their promises - not beyond the grave, surely - but in their hearts.
Jesus defines and proves His Friendship:
- Does something
- Confides in you
- Chooses you
Open yourself up to your friends, your family. What more if it was up to Jesus? You don't choose Him, He chooses you. God, the Father, is also our friends. Everyone can be our friends. Haven't you noticed that some of us treat our parents, and even our teachers, like friends?
We prove our Friendship with Jesus:
- Do something
- Give away His love
Don't just ask your friends, famliy, or Jesus for help. You must also act and give away His love. A fine example is this... Elvis Presley's guitar was the most splendored thing he ever had. The manager of the museum, where Elvis' guitar lays, had come up to you and said; "Isn't it beautiful? You can have it"
Why did you think he said 'You can have it'? It's because he is sharing the LOVE. L-O-V-E!! As they say; "Share your blessings"
- Describe a situation in which you experienced being well loved
- How does your relationship with Jesus change once you start practicing His example of love?
- Specifically, how would you rate yourself on laying down your life for your friends? Do you feel more like Jesus' servant or his friend? What helps develop the friendship?
- How does prayer and obedience link to all these?
I wished you learned something today. Haha... Haaayyy.....'bye! Evanesco!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
After classes yesterday, the five of us: me, Jommel, Ken Marvin, Ronerick, Marty, and Lorenz treated each other for a drink...toast! It was like a reunion (Nyaaakkkss[mga certain Jommel kasi nangaagaw ng drinks... kay Ronerick yun!! Nagalit tuloy =P]).
- Jommel - he was my first most close friend in MunSci other than Shaine and Nikki. Pervert (mga taga SMS talaga), devious, small but terrible (Beh), co-anti-Shaine
- Marty - from borrowing K-Zone to seatmate to Pokemon information to "libre mo ako" to almost loyal friend... he does anything for me... in my command. He can't say no to me. Loves Yanma. Manya. Yaman. Weeehhh
- Ken Marvin - loves to draw girls. "Papasabugin ko ang one Aris bukas. Mwahaha". LoL. Loves Duskull and Rotom, searched all their biological something that he always talks about.
- Ronerick - MATH!!! Hahaha... Matalino 'to. Kopyahan ng bayan sa Elec. Math nung 1st year. I think his favorite is Rattata. Joke lang. Pikachu ata. He doesn't say. Paalala kay Ronerick: May utang ka pang signature sa akin.
- Lorenz - pervert. Loyal to his religion, INC. Sensitive, hyper active, cute [daw], sometimes serious. At my first day at MunSci, he kept on dusting his pants that made me notice him as "clean". Though, he is careless.
- Edrun - Smart, shy, hyper active, malalim boses, Rondalla member, befriended with him because he is "Christian"
- Nark - hmm... hmm... Under inquisition
Marty, please remember the Pokemon Chronicles, please.
That's all for now, haaayyy.....'bye! Evanesco!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Marty!! Pokemon Chronicles!!
We haven't had any classes yesterday and all I did was read (aww...tapos ko na ireread ang book 1, 4, 5, and 6 ng Harry Potter) and did the rest of my assignments. LoL. I searched for songs and poems about friendship. I even tried to download one because I only got tape while some of my classmate brought CD... but it was just too darned slow... >__<
Malapit na! Don't ask what!! Basta malapit na!! Yung you-know-what (get the point already? If you don't, sorry ka na lang. Try mastering Legilimency)
Tomorrow na ang pasok ng ibang estudyante... sorry yung ibang hunter sa K-Zone...HAHAHA!! I have my secret substitute! My mom...(!!) Waahh!! Gusto ko pang magsulat ng isang post! But I need to sleep early. Baka malate ako bukas. I don't want to be late.
Belated happy birthday to Jastine Sosa! May you have a green-minded, este, excellent skull bashing birthday!!
Friday, June 08, 2007
The point of this post is argue about the new system the DepEd had ordered to all NCR schools. How infuriating! Do we have to walk in and out of the class!? Yes, being back to MunSci is perfectly nice. But I imagined the hard work they (teachers) have had let us through on our first year. How difficult would be on our second one? Surely worse. That made me nervous... and then this "Hi I am Reniel blah blah" or the introduction to one another. I haven't imagined that the system had changed! I thought the grading system is the one going to be changed! And then... I just sat beside Shaine on my first day... talk about worse... that's the worst. Well, I tried making friends with her again. Though, may, you know, pa rin. I hope all of these makes me a better student...
One of my problems before the school year was this commute thingy... I don't know and don't want to commute! That's is why I am not talking to my mother. Well, about commuting... There was this time, that was last Thursday, we had our first choir meeting and practice of school year '07-'08. Well, I can't tell my dad that I will be going home late. Just then, after the practice; missed calls at sandamak-mak na text message from Kim, mom, and especially dad. I called Kim because I know it will be a lot more easier and for me not to wait for her reply anymore. I told her I'll go there in a few moments or so. Well, Marty and Ronerick, who I go with nowadays, have already left, and Jojie's the one left to go with me because she *ehem* lives to at *ehem* Laguna *ehem*. LoL. With that, Jojie wanted to take Bukid rather than Bayan, where I was supposed to meet Kim at 7-Eleven. I called dad because I know he texts slower. Ayun, there was a shouting match... (cannot tell what happened)... I took the Bukid route. And took off in front of Jollibee where Kim and dad are already waiting. I explained that I had a choir practice that's why I didn't reply ASAP and go home late. At home, dad was saying that I didn't call him... Imagine!? Hindi ko daw siya tinawagan!? Tapos sabi ni mommy na pumunta pa daw ako sa Bukid pero malapit na ako sa Bayan!? I didn't even took the Bayan route! And then dad reckons I was using a lame excuse to cover na hindi ko daw siya tinawagan!? How dare him!!
Ooohh... "*cough* midgets! *cough*" I choke whenever we pass onto first years. The only thing I call them that is because 1.) they're small and 2.) they're snob...
I'm proud of having a 100 grade on my English notebook even if the design isn't complete yet! Oh, noes! The only thing is... Ms. Esguerra might be reading this blog right now and some other classmates... Well, after putting my e-mail in my notebook, many of my classmates added me in their Y!M lists.
We have no classes on Monday because the holiday was changed to that day to make our classes consequently. All of our Diagnostic Tests or Pretests were given this first week. All we have to do is make our scores lower. "Mas maganda nga kung hindi niyo na sagutan, eh" one teacher said.
That's all for now! Haaayyy.....'bye! Evanesco!
I'm an official MunSci choir member!! Unlike last December '06...
If you want your blog to be included in the blogroll just tag at the tagboard. Thanks.
If you happen to be Nikki, please, let me know your blog link
Hindi ako aatend sa birthday ni Jastine, BEH!! Baka kung ano pang gawin niyo. Hahaha.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
"Harry Potter and the Seventh Seal [...], Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Hallow (woo! That book title is very close) [...], Harry Potter and the Shinanigans (LoL) [...]" wrote the David who was enumerating all fake titles spread by HP fans and some by Warner Bros. agents. There are many fake title enlisted there, though, I don't remember all of them. Certainly, David doesn't know that the last book that will be on the front jacket of the books will be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because his book was published before the 7th book title was released.
The End of Harry Potter does have it's moments. He tells us that J.K. leaves clues from her previous books and will come over the future. Don't you know that Minerva McGonagall is really Severus Snape's sister? Just kidding. That means... maybe... the Mimbulus Mimbletonia may have a certain part for the 7th book. Umbridge, who got sacked, I mean, fled from Hogwarts, will come back at the last book. Do you really think Snape is evil? How about considering this opinion. Snape just killed Dumbledore because he musn't break the Unbreakable Vow that he and Narcissa just did at Spinner's End.
Well, let's just try and make J.K. let the cat out of the bag. Unfortunately, Ms. Norris is not the cat. LoL.
'Til next time. Haaayyy.....'bye! Evanesco!
PS. Don't forget to buy your copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at July 21! Oh, and as well as The End of Harry Potter. Watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix too.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
What's so interesting about it anyway? Actually, It can squirt thick, stinging, dark green jets of liquid from every boil on the plant if you gave a sharp prod of it with something sharp. Isn't it cool? Haha.
Well, I just wanted to blog about this when Ron Weasley joked about the Hag, the Healer (what the Wizarding world call their doctor), and the Mimbulus Mimbletonia to Madam Rosmerta and didn't laugh. Afterwards, Ron sulked.
Thus, Mimbulus Mimbletonia was also the first password of Gryffindor Tower at the first week at Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts