Let me tell you something. This were the only things we did there:
- Walk around for a while
- Pay the cellphone bills (which we disturbingly waited for our number for sooo long)
- Eat at Shakeys
- Visit Kumon [because I bugged her]
- Read at Powerbooks
- Play at EGG, when I went online for a few mo' because I tried many online games
- Visit National Bookstore to buy Kim her supplies
- Then go home taking the jeep
After those, we went in Puregold to order a take-out food at Rice In a Box and buy Coca-Cola. I, then, asked if we could buy W.I.T.C.H for Kim. She said 'no'. I said; 'I'm going to use my money'. She said 'no' again. I asked if we could buy a DVD we could watch then said 'no' again.
But fortunately, those who greeted me raised my spirits slightly. I want to thank them.
- Gino who greeted me exactly at 12:00 AM & ...
- Jesmon who also did the same and I replied to them in the morning
- Kuya Patrick & ...
- Jeff who greeted me the time I went online before we go to ATC and greeted me again there when I went online
- Cadiz (she's the you-know-who I'm referring to. <3)
- Jeremaeh or Maeh for short (SHE STILL REMEMBERS!?! Gosh! Yiheee! <3)
- Ken Marvin, yes, I'll evolve na into Quilava!! How 'bout you? Sa February ka pa magiging Dusclops... thanks sa tag
- Ate Kams & ...
- KC & ...
- Kim (KHQ) who greeted me because they received somewhat of a mail regarding my birthday ata. Haha. Anyway, thank you!
- Alexis & ...
- Nedith who still haven't forgot my birthday and just went online to greet me
- And to Kuya Mics
- Thank you Tita Didie and family. That wonderful email of yours was great! :D
That's all!! Thank you very much for visiting! This is Roonil Wazlib speaking. Haaayyy.....'bye. Eva-? What? Aren't they all complete yet? Hahaha.
- Not forgetting them either, hehe. Most importantly Kuya Kev and Kuya Anjo. They're always there to cheer me up... (except for those funny moments of Ronald Weasley at Harry Potter when I'm not online)
- To those who I forgot to mention just tag at the board :P
Okay. This'll be the cue. No more intrusions? Okay. Evanesco!