Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lovin' Pencil Style~ The Material of Random Thinking



Pencil. Pencil. Pencil. I can't live without one. I have one right now here beside me. It's a blue one, which I got free from buying the new mango juice at our school canteen. Pencil is my material that can make me think random thoughts like new ideas for a new novel or a new chapter or an answer to a self-answered essay. Writing with a pencil can make you freely change your answers and/or ideas with just a simple eraser using the end of the pencil, if there is. I can't understand why everybody wants to use ballpen instead. Permanent, messy, and heavy. Pencil writings are easy to erase, I know. But you could write it again, right? On the other hand, if you erase ballpen writings, it looks messy enough. My love for pencil began when our principal at my previous school checked our notebooks. I used one of my classmate's ballpen. It was a sign pen. When I showed my notebook, the notes looked hard to read. There were heavy blotches of ink behind the page and couldn't read the note. I was told to repeat it again but it was just the same! More erasures! GAH!



Even at MunSci. Most teachers would want you to write with a ballpen. That's why I loved math and Sir Obsequio last year! He required us to write with pencils! I also love those teachers who allow me to use pencil instead.

Toinks. That's all for now. Evanesco!

No comments: