Thursday, May 10, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

I got tagged by Patrick to reveal the 6 weird things about me so here it goes… but first, I forgot to mention the rules. Hehe.


Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. If the clock struck 9 (both AM and PM), I always feel too giddy. (Well, I send much smiley and unecessary IM's whenever I'm online that time). Some thinks that I'm drunk... (I even added myself to chat with me)

2. I don't like canned foods and hotdogs. I'm tired of eating those since childhood whenever my parents have nothing to cook in mind. I think I'll vomit anytime when I ate one. Though, I don't understand when it's someone's cooking, I eat it.

3. In my pre-school days, I used to chase chickens down the creak and, accidentally, I slipped and my face and body was covered with mud and my my knees were shaking violently.

4. I have this mannerism of mine that I have to pinch and hold the tip of my collar when I am nervous or staring blankly in space, thinking.

5. I don't want my toenails to be cut because it's fun touching it ^~^ (I don't bite them, okay?)

6. I am clumsy... I hit anything unexpectedly. Just like Tonks of Harry Potter :P. It's not my fault! (Do I look like a jinx that way?)

Why 6? I'll have a go for 9... 6 is unlucky for me says my horoscope >__<

7. My stomach penetrates and make this gurgling sounds whenever I see bugs (I'm not Misty. I do not shriek like her. I pretend that I like bugs). Though, I don't know what got into me when I saw that African Nightcrawler during our field trip.

8. I have weird experiences with my previous pets...a hamster, guinea pig, bird (forgot what it was), dog, and fish... don't ask what happened to them... Only King and my other pet dog is my remaining house pets

9. They say, it's cute how I get mad... Does it?

I tag:

Zilu

Anjo

Kabios

Micael

Chris Anne

Gerbene

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Haven't started using an Horoscope mobile app? Download The Most Accurate HOROSCOPE App (Suitable for Android and iOS)