Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lonely Tuesday

Summer bummer is here again. Jolly good. I missed that already. But one thing for sure, it's B-O-R-I-N-G. Always washing the dishes and stuff. 'Net surfing is my life during summer. I almost memorized the order of washing the the dishes and stuff. Glasses... utensils... ceramics... plates... and things used for cooking... haayy.

And now, hanging clothes?!? Grrr.... How... how... are you? haha.

Not me, I'm not fine. I wish I had a penpal or someone to talk to everyday. It's been a lonely day for me today. Waaahhh.

I saved as much drafts and now I don't know which one goes first. But this post recently popped out of my mind.

Here's a song that I can relate to today. Though, I don't have a car. :D



That's all for now. Haaayyy..... 'bye

No comments: