Friday, April 20, 2007

Haaayyy.....MunSci

I remember it very clearly. "Haaayyy.....MunSci" is a made-up talk show in our english class. It's about our experiences in and out of Muntinlupa Science High School. In the talk show, we even had a made-up commercial of Stress Tabs, haha, for the very stressful students and teachers of MunSci. We made this talk show at July 4, 2006.

After all what I've been through at MunSci. I became very attached to it. I don't want to be kicked out!! No way! I even made my own "MunSci Life", an essay from our english class, again, and turned it into a novel. I wrote there those rough patches I had experienced and those "blame Reniel moments". How I first met and approached her(Jommel ha!?! Kilala mo na yun=P). How we formed a Pokèmon fans club in our school. And even how I became friends with Marty, a good friend that everybody loathed, I do not! If they only knew him well. I wish I am with them at Festival Mall and Alabang Town Center like those silly moments we had back then.

Now, my only promise to them is to complete the novels that I dedicated to them and always text-text na lang. Before we go, I collected their signatures in the middle page of "MunSci Life". That novel is always dedicated to I-Aristotle.

"Go Aris! Sana yung susunod na batch ay kasing galing natin! hehe". "Mabuhay ang MunSci"

P.S.
RONERICK!! WALA KA PANG SIGN!! KASI PURO KA NEXT TIME, EH!!

No comments: