Friday, January 19, 2007

New Year, New Life, New Ideas

Funny how I made the title. Well, first of all I'd like to greet you with a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I wanted to make this post since the first week of January but, hehe, I'm very lazy to update this blog. They say 2007 is a year of success our whatits. Maybe, I'll improve my grades this quarter (*sana nga*).
To all my novel readers; Thank you for your support from the year before. I wish that you may give me more ideas to come up with and useful comments on my novel. Actually, since my visit at Pangasinan, I've came up with two new novels. One is inspired from a hen at Pangasinan that is totally cute!! The second is about a boy with a power to make his imaginations come true... Syempre, itutuloy ko pa rin yung MunSci Life at fanfic ng Pokemon.
Finally, our periodic test are over. I dealed with Elem. Algebra, Filipino, and EP(Edukasyong Pagpapahalaga/Values Ed) pretty easily. This day, after the tests, we went to Festival Mall!! First time ko talaga mag liwaliw. (^_^)
Until next time, see ya'!
P.S.
I haven't uploaded the pictures of our Pangasinan adventures, sorry!! I'll try when I'm really available :-P

No comments: