Tuesday, October 24, 2006

An Interesting Week or IT'S SEM BREAK!!!

After that storm, classes, periodical test, deceiving, blaming... Nevermind that. Now that it's semestral break for us MunSci students, it'll be blast, I think. I'm planning to finish off one of my new novels, "MunSci Life". But thinking of what I did through those days, I think that it'll be better that I would take a break from school work. Hehe, and another unexpected thing came up last Friday. Our teacher likes to recruit boys to join the school choir. I signed up and she says we will have practice this week until Saturday.

Oooohhh!! But I got a new printer for my computer and a Nokia 6070. My mom made a post-paid account so that I'll never ask load from her ever again. *sigh* It's good to know there's no practice today because it's the celebration of Ramadan. "Selamat Hari Raya"!!

Darn! After that Storm Milenyo, I've been missing some episodes of Pokemon. I'm trying to watch them via YouTube but some of them are already deleted. Also that video I've posted here is already gone. I didn't get the chance to watch 'em all. Ah, yes!! Tomorrow's episode's my favorite: Good 'Quil Hunting

No comments: