Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Summer

Never a minute I've been thinking about summer these days, as you know the school year is coming to an end. Though, us MunScians still have classes until the first week of April, even though our periodical test are next week. I'm thinking summer...maybe back at Pangasinan? That's a good choice. Or maybe, read hundreds of novels or books throughout the summer.

Come to think of it, when I spend summer at home, I could watch Pokemon all week! All day! By the way. The fourth generation of Pokemon has finally begun. All Pokemons now have english names (which was leaked from Gamefaqs) and the Sinnoh region series are starting this summer. Which I can find YouTube a little useful. I also found a trainer card making site. Here's mine:


Wishing it's summer already... How 'bout you? Oh, I'm also planning to transfer to WordPress but I don't know how to use it... If you do, please tell me.

Until next time, see 'ya

No comments: