Monday, September 25, 2006

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew preview video

Waaaa!! Silly headache! I'm dead sick today. I can't go to school that's why I'm here alone at home. This would break my no-absent-in-school record. I've never been absent. I only get sick during summer. Though, being at home isn't bad at all. I got a chance to watch my favorite shows today. I'm trying out to see my temperature that actually is 35.5 degree celsius (is that the normal body temperature?). I see that it's cooling down. But it keeps getting stronger if I get up my bed. Waaaa!! I miss my friends! I miss my teachers! And more importantly, I miss school!!!! IT'S SO BORING AT HOME ALONE ONLY WITH YOUR PET DOG.

This video is the first part of the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Hope that you would enjoy it and have an idea of the movie. Meanwhile, today's episode on Pokemon will be "Roll On, Pokemon".


No comments: