Wednesday, August 30, 2006

~Sports Fest~

What a bummer... I only need to get to post on my blog every weekends or every time I have research work to do in the Net. Anyways, tomorrow and on Friday will be our sports festival~yehey~. But I joined only one sport, that is Badminton. I teamed up with my classmate, HSM boy. He doesn't want his name being mentioned. Well, there will be also booths. I hate being held up by the jail booth. No one knows me anyways. There's also this Playstation booth but I don't know if it is true.

I traded my precious Holo Raichu card to my classmate and gave me an ex-Cyndaquil and ex-Quilava card that I wanted so much... He also gave me a holo-rare Meganium card that would complete my Chikorita collection~YIPEE!!~

1 comment:

ladybug said...

Good luck on your badminton tournament! Just practice a lot and do your best. :-)